Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Need to Poo

Shampoos.....this one or that one?


Wash n Go..Pinned up the sides
         That seems to be the question that I've been asking myself for a very long time now. I discovered that what works for one person may not work for another. My hair use to feel so silky and smooth after I used Motions' shampoo but now post-perm; it feels dry and brittle. So I've stopped using it and have moved to using Creme of Nature. I must say that I love the results and how soft my hair feels afterwards. Sometimes I feels so good that I just do a wash n go..hence the pic! I'm very skeptical about leave-in conditioners so I haven't used the bottle of Creme of Nature Lemongrass and Rosemary Leave-in creme conditioner for dehydrated hair yet. 
         I've been reading a lot of articles online and ran across http://blackdoctor.org/8016/top-10-shampoos-for-black-hair/ . This site has lots of good information but this link truly gives a list of the top 10 shampoos that are good for African American hair. I'm thinking of buying the Hydratherma Naturals Moisture Boosting Shampoo or Renpure’s My Pretty Hair is Parched! Moisturizing Shampoo. I'll decide and post about my results in weeks to come. 
         Hope everyone chooses one of the shampoos and tries one as well or at least let me know what shampoo you are already using. Thankx

No comments:

Post a Comment