Thursday, June 28, 2012

Embracing Me!

So Happy!!!

I'm starting to understand myself and understand most importantly MY HAIR!! I'm enjoying the fact that I've embraced my own natural hair. No more PERMS for me!! Its been 3 years and it doesn't even seem like it. Nearly due to the fact that I kept my hair hidden for 2 years. Please not due to being ashamed but just out of pure laziness!! I didn't want to mess with it nor be bothered. I love the joy of just getting up and getting dressed! It take so long to do something with my hair. I want to learn how to do more with my hair and not put weave in so often; but I love twist and braids! That's a picture of me with twist; by the way I did them myself. I nearly always do my own hair...I don't like people playing in my head like that!

Well this is my little page to just talk about what I'm doing new, what I'm using on my hair, what I'm doing with my hair, and just to keep up with the progress that I've been making. 


Thanks for checking me out and stay tuned for greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment